Relation between the career I want to study and architecture

|
Nowadays, I haven´t decided yet which career between Architecture and Genetic Engineering study. But, if I would choose to be an architect it is obviously related with architecture. Since I was a kid, I liked big buildings and designing. I have the talent to design new and outstanding things.
When I was in Middle School, I decided to be part of the “Dibujo Técnico” and develop my talent. There, I designed a lot of new things like parts of machinery, I designed cars, I learned basic notions of the architecture designing, I designed houses and buildings and interiors, and even I made a model-scaling of my house and I improved it.
Architecture is an interesting career and there´s always a different work or task for the architect to perform. An architect must be creative and calculating, if not, the architect will eventually lose his job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment